Please see below for some information, forms and resources that you might find helpful during your hosting experience.
These forms require Adobe Reader to access. If you don’t already have it installed on your computer, download it free of charge from Adobe.
- Expectations Worksheet – A form to complete with your exchange student to make sure expectations of each other are communicated, documented and understood at the start of your relationship.
- Student Permission to Travel – This form should be completed and submitted to PSE at least two weeks prior to the intended travel date. All student travel must be approved by PSE.
- Student Bank Account (W-8) Form – A form your student can use to open a bank account in their own name. For the protection of the student and the host family, PSE requires that ONLY the student name is associated with their bank account and does not permit host family members or other person(s) to be co-signers.
To find a provider, verify coverage, check on the status of a claim or to obtain any other information about your student’s health insurance coverage, contact Global eSecutive Insurance at:
- Global eSecutive Insurance Website
- Country Studies – Learn about your student’s country and culture
- World Clock – Find out what time it is in your student’s home country